A logo features a massive impact on the perception of your company, so it©s crucial to stay it looking crisp wherever its used. once you start your branding journey, you’ll be wondering, What size should my logo be?
The answer is : standard size of a logo depends on the platform you’re uploading it to. for instance , a YouTube profile photo is 800 pixels x 800 pixels, whereas a logo for an internet site or email signature usually features a maximum height of 100 pixels. Having easy-to-resize PNG and vector files will assist you adapt your logo to here is website to make https://www.logo.bot/.
Logo size and dimension basics
Logos often need to be resized and reoriented when placed across websites, social media, merchandise, printed advertisements then far more . In today’s digital age, your logo has got to be ready for love or money .
versatile green logo design for a tech companyA logo should adapt seamlessly in any context. Design by goopanic.Great logos will retain their integrity over any background and adapt to any size without losing clarity. to urge a thought of how you’ll achieve this, start together with your design fundamentals.
- Your logo should be legible at every size:
- consistent and reflect your brand voice.
- Horizontal, vertical & square:
- Brush abreast of file types
Logo sizes for social media
Social media allows your business to happen to clients and interact with them. For this reason, it’s especially important that your logo looks professional and attractive on social media, and this suggests that it must be optimized for each space—cover photos, banners, posts and profile pictures.
Some general tips when sizing logos for social media:
- Plan ahead. Your company’s social media avatar must be a part of your brand kit
- For the tiny avatar spaces, think about using only the logo’s icon
- For wordmark logos, consider a monogram version (in the case of two words) or the logo’s first letter (in the case of 1 word)
- Even though social media platforms will accept smaller file sizes, confirm your file is large enough to support quality resolution
Logo sizes for Facebook
- Profile pictures (for personal and business pages): 180 x 180 pixels
- Cover photo: 820 x 312 pixels
- Shared link image: 1200 x 628 pixels
Logo sizes for Instagram
- Profile picture: 110 x 110 pixels
- Thumbnails: 161 x 161 pixels
- Square image post: 1080 x 1080 pixels
- Landscape image post: 1080 x 566 pixels
- Portrait image post: 1080 x 1350 pixels
- Stories: 1080 x 1920 pixels